BID TODAY ON THIS EXCLUSIVE VIP EXPERIENCE FOR TWO AT DAYTONA INTERNATIONAL SPEEDWAY!
- Two (2) ALL ACCESS passes that provide you and a guest with access to the pits and garage for the entire race weekend
- Passes only provide access to the garage and pit road area
- Must be at least 18 years old to bid on and use passes
- Passes are non-transferrable - you will be required to submit the required personal information for the credential request
Upon winning this auction an email will be send requesting the following information for you and your guest. Please have this information ready to submit for credential deadlines.
State in which the license is issued
· This auction is being conducted in partnership between Paraylzed Veterans of America and The NASCAR Foundation.
Disclaimer: With the exception of what is expressly provided above, it is agreed and understood that the winning bidder is solely responsible for any and all expenses related to this experience including by way of illustration, not limitation travel to any of the events within the experience, food, lodging, incidentals, etc.
The NASCAR Foundation reserves the right to remove or cancel any portion of the experience if in The NASCAR Foundation’s discretion, the winning bidder and/or guest are acting in an inappropriate manner including by way of illustration, not limitation, belligerent towards others, under the influence of alcohol or drugs, or in any other manner in which a reasonable person may fear for his/her safety, etc. Furthermore the host of all events in the experience reserve the right to remove any individuals from their premises/events if the winning bidders fail to follow their rules and guidelines for behavior at such events.
The NASCAR Foundation embodies the compassion of the NASCAR Family and our commitment to serving communities. The Foundation supports a wide range of charitable initiatives that reflect the core values of the entire NASCAR Family. The NASCAR Foundation will use the strength of the sport and its people to make a difference in the lives of people who need it most.