BE CENTER STAGE AT DOVER INTERNATIONAL SPEEDWAY FOR THE FEDEX 400 BENEFITING AUTISM SPEAKS!
FedEx 400 Benefiting Autism Speaks at Dover International Speedway!
Take center stage with 43 of NASCAR's Sprint Cup drivers and shake their hands before the race at Dover International Speedway for the FedEx 400 benefiting Autism Speaks on June 2, 2013!
Bid today on this Dover International Speedway FedEx 400 benefiting Autism Speaks VIP experience! Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity to get up close and personal to all the NASCAR racing action and excitement on race day.
· Winner will be on stage during the prerace ceremony Sunday, June 2nd.
· An autographed checkered flag signed by the starting lineup of the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race
· Guided tour of the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Garage for two guests
· Access to the pre-race ceremony for two guests
· Two tickets to watch the race from a suite
· Two pit passes
- Passes only provide access to pit road area
- Must be at least 18 years old to bid on and use passes
- Passes are non-transferrable - you will be required to submit the required personal information for the credential request
Upon winning this auction an email will be send requesting the following information for you and your guest. Please have this information ready to submit for credential deadlines.
- License number
- State in which the license is issued
- Date of birth
This auction is being conducted in partnership between Dover International Speedway, Autism Speaks, and The NASCAR Foundation.
The NASCAR Foundation embodies the compassion of the NASCAR Family and our commitment to serving communities. The Foundation supports a wide range of charitable initiatives that reflect the core values of the entire NASCAR Family. The NASCAR Foundation will use the strength of the sport and its people to make a difference in the lives of people who need it most.